As an owner or manager of an early year setting, you are required to ensure that your staff are properly trained in health and safety issues. Let us help you take care of your safety compliance responsibilities.
Nursery Staff Safety Training specialise in providing engaging and approved staff safety training courses in your nursery or early years setting. Our courses are easy to arrange and, because they are conducted in-house, are convenient and less of a drain on your precious budget.
The type of training we offer.
- NEW! Paediatric First Aid 12 hour Blended Course
- Fire Safety 3 hour Course
- Epi- pen and Anaphylaxis First Aid 3 hour Course
- Level 2 Award Food Safety and catering for Nurseries
- Moving and handling in a Childcare setting3 hour course
- Care and control 2 hour Course
- Infection Control 3 hour Course
* We can train large groups and service national contracts– ask for details
What makes us different?
We come to your nursery and provide training for your staff to help them remain safe and keep your nursery legally compliant.
Uniquely, we deliver Paediatric First Aid, Fire Safety, Epi-Pen and Anaphylaxis First Aid, Food Safety, Care and Infection Control training event that reflects the particular needs of your educational setting. Tell us of any areas to be covered, and we will build them into your training event.
You can rely on us
Our qualified and professional instructors have been teaching in childcare settings for many years. We are trusted by an ever expanding group of early years’ establishments including:
- 527 Primary Schools
- 347 Nurseries
to discuss your nursery staff safety training requirements